FSANZ is a part of a world class food regulation system. Working with us, you can help promote safe food for all Australian and New Zealand consumers.
FSANZ is a unique workplace that is dedicated to protecting public health in Australia and New Zealand. FSANZ is made up of three main sections:
- Risk Management and Intelligence
- Science and Risk Assessment
- Food Safety and Corporate.
FSANZ has a strong workplace culture and a commitment to recognising the contributions of every employee. As we are a small agency, you'll benefit from being part of a friendly, supportive and dedicated team, while still getting to know a diverse range of colleagues from different sections.
As part of the FSANZ team, you will undertake interesting tasks in the ever-changing food environment. Your work might include:
- responding to emerging food challenges
- conducting investigations within the food industry
- working with stakeholders
- providing public health information and advice
- engaging with international food delegations
- supporting our staff and others through corporate services.